This Page is part of a large network of accommodation properties, created automatically due to lack of visibility of the establishment in some part of the world, aimed at providing complete, valuable, updated and trustworthy information. This increases the visibility of your property in markets where it previously might not have appeared.
If the Page is unmanaged, you can request to claim it and become its administrator, or you can simply submit updates or corrections for the property description, amenities, new images, as well as correct the establishment’s telephone number or email address.
To claim an unmanaged Page we must first verify that you are the owner of the property. To verify that you are the owner you must send us an email considering the following guidelines:
1. The email must be sent from your business email address, that contains the accommodation name in the domain (i.e. – email@example.com). Sending your email from this address will streamline the verification process.
If you don't have a business email for this property, then you'll have to attach to your email a scanned or photographed copy of a document that shows your business name and address. Examples include:
- Utility bill/Phone bill
- Business license
- Business tax file
2. Regardless of whether or not you have a business email, you must also attach a scanned or photographed copy of your official personal identification. Examples include:
- National identification card
3. Include the follow information in written form:
- Name of the accommodation property
- Official website of your property
- Our Page URL for your property
- Your full name
- Your position in the business (i.e. - Owner, Manager, etc.)
- Business telephone number
4. The email address to which you must send this info is:
As soon as we've verified the validity of your application an agent will contact you to set up your Owner Account.
Your personal information will be used to avoid abuse from possible fraudulent applications, guaranteeing the safeguard of your property's image in our network and in conformity with current Personal Data Protection laws.